Article number: 89014
This parka is or constant wear for both general deck and crew use. Its got an inherent buoyancy in excess of 50 Newton and provides a degree of thermal protection against cold water shock and delays hypothermia upon immersion.
Made in fully waterproof outer fabric with retroreflective tape on hood, upper arms and wrists and a high-visibility yellow adjustable insulated peaked hood, with built-in chin and face protection stored into collar. Its also got a storm flap and extra protective chin strap with touch and close fastening.
- Chest pockets with water repellent flaps and marine grade whistle
- Transparent ID pocket on the chest
- Two lower hip pockets with fleece hand warmer
- Inner adjustable neoprene wrist seals
- Reinforcement panels added to seat area
- Draw cord in hem with toggles
- Crutch strap for wearer’s safety
- Antiflushing straps to arms including new easy grip pull tabs
Sizes: Small - 3X-Large
Please email or call us for a quotation:
Tel: +46-523 64 22 00